The Adelphi Hotel is taking every effort to make our website an experience all can enjoy. In a proactive effort to adhere to the WCAG 2.0 guidelines, and to address accessibility concerns for a variety of disabilities, from vision and hearing issues and learning disabilities to movement disorders and photosensitivity, we are working to make our website fully functional for everyone.
First, will continue to make efforts to ensure our website is as perceivable, operable, understandable and robust as possible. However, if you notice an issue, please fill out this form and let us know the issue you may be having. We will contact you to inform you how we plan on updating the experience so that you can enjoy our website.
Accessibility features of The Adelphi Hotel
- All levels of the Historic hotel have been modified to allow a handicap person to enter the hotel and make their way to any of the floors and back to the gardens with ease. Handicap ramps and elevators have been added on all floors to manage the change in elevation between the two wings of the existing hotel.
- All public spaces have been designed to be handicap accessible.
- There are 4 room types that are fully ADA compliant. Bathrooms are equipped with grab bars, as well as appropriate fixture clearances and door clearances.
- All suites are designed to meet ANSI door clearances for passage doors.
- All passage doors throughout the hotel meet ANSI door clearances.
- Elevators are handicap accessible.
- Stairs provide area of refuge for handicap persons.
- The whole building has been designed to meet state & federal standards of ADA.